CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, March 26, 2012

How to Make Fabric Softener

Fabric softener is expensive and the scent can be strong and offensive, so when one of my friends gave me a recipe for homemade fabric softener I had to try it, and I'm thrilled with the results. It makes a very large batch so mix it in a gallon jug.


Fabric Softener

1 (22.5 oz.) bottle of Suave hair conditioner, your choice of scent (I used Ocean Breeze)
3 cups of white vinegar
6 cups of filtered water

Combine all the ingredients in a gallon pitcher and stir with a whisk until the conditioner is dissolved. Use as you would the store-bought fabric softener.


Once upon a perfect night, unclouded and still, there came the face of a pale and beautiful lady. The tresses of her hair reached out to make the constellations, and the dewy vapours of her gown fell soft upon the land.
Kit Williams


~GG

No comments: